(Last Update: NOVEMBER 2019)
Please Read These Terms and Conditions of Use Carefully Before Accessing or Using any Foodecent Services.
Modifications to These Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right at any time to update, change, modify, or revise these Terms and Conditions of Use. Any changes will become effective upon posting to the Foodecent Online Services, along with the date on which it was most recently updated as indicated by the “Last Updated” section at the end of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Your continued access to or use of the Foodecent Online Services and its programs and offers after any such changes indicates your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use as modified. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions of Use regularly for updates.
Use of Foodecent Online Services
The Foodecent Online Services and all content, information, and other materials featured, displayed, contained, and available on the Foodecent Online Services, including, but not limited to, all text, images, graphics, designs, illustrations, photographs, pictures, audio, software, and video clips, pages, screens, content arrangement, and computer programs (FDD token) are owned by or licensed to Foodecent are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws under the Turkey laws. Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, display, and download the Foodecent Online Services. You may view, display, copy, download, and print the Materials solely for your own personal, noncommercial use. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials must be retained on all copies thereof.
You agree to abide by all additional terms, conditions, and restrictions included within the Foodecent Online Services, the Materials, and/or the programs, features, and services.
Foodecent may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability: (1) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to any Foodecent Online Service, or any portion thereof (including FDD token distribution) ; (2) change, revise, or modify the Foodecent Online Services, the Materials, or any portion thereof; (3) interrupt the operation of the Foodecent Online Services, or any portion thereof, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or for any other purposes; (4) impose limits on certain programs, feature s, and services, or restrict your access to the Foodecent Online Services, in whole or in part ; and/or (5) terminate the authorization, rights, and license given above, upon which you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
You agree to use the Foodecent Online Services and the programs, features and services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to:
- Use the FDD Token for malicious and criminal purposes.
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Foodecent Online Services or the Materials;
- use the Foodecent Online Services or any Materials, features, or services for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes, or to solicit any such activity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any accounts, features, systems, or networks through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- use the Foodecent Online Services or any feature in any way that could disrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or its systems, servers, or networks;
- frame or mirror any portion or feature of the Foodecent Online Services;
- use the Foodecent Online Services or any feature for advertisements, spamming, junk mail, solicitations, or any other commercial purposes;
- use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to: (1) access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Foodecent Online Services or the Materials; (2) reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Foodecent Online Services or the Materials; (3) obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Foodecent Online Services;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Foodecent Online Services or with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Foodecent Online Services;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or other items of a destructive nature;
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or authentication measures implemented by or on behalf Foodecent;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers;
- post, transmit, submit, or include any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content, material, or information of any kind, or any content, material, or information that may give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- submit or post any false or misleading information; and/or
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of Foodecent,
We reserve the right to prohibit access, use, conduct, communications, or content that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be harmful to the Foodecent Online Services, the Materials, users, us, our brand, or any other person or entity, or that violates these Terms and Conditions of Use and/or applicable law.
We may, without notice to you, refuse or edit Submissions for any reason or no reason, including those Submissions that violate these Terms and Conditions of Use, are irrelevant or inappropriate, or represent us in a negative way or in any manner not consistent with our brand and/or reputation, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
You agree that any statements that you make about us or any of our products, services, or programs in any Submission that you make accurately reflect your personal beliefs and experiences with us and our products and services, and that any opinions submitted are true to the best of your knowledge.
You are fully responsible for your Submissions. You agree that your Submissions comply in all respects with these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not be made on behalf of any person or entity without their prior written consent. You may not include any that is the property of another, unless you have express, written permission to do so.
Programs and Promotions
Any programs, offers, sweepstakes, contests, raffles, surveys or other similar promotions made available through the Foodecent Online Services may be governed by rules and/or terms that are additional to these Terms and Conditions of Use. By participating in any such Promotion, you will become subject to any such additional Promotions terms. Foodecent urges you to read the applicable Promotions terms, which are either included herein or linked from the particular Promotion.
Login and Registration
Certain programs, offers, features, or services offered on or through the Foodecent Online Services may require you to complete a registration process, and/or setup an account or login, and an Ethereum wallet. In connection therewith, you agree to (1) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and (2) maintain and promptly update your information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your login, including your password and private key. You agree to notify Foodecent immediately of any unauthorized use of your login, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Foodecent Online Service user or visitor due to someone else using your login as a result of your failing to keep your login information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s login at any time without their express written permission. Foodecent shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Links To Third Party Sites and Social Media Pages
The Foodecent Online Services may contain links to other third-party websites, including social media platforms, such as Facebook, instagram, Twitter and yemeksepeti. Linked Sites are provided only for your convenience. If you decide to visit any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk. Foodecent has no responsibility or liability for any Linked Sites, or the content, policies, or actions thereof. If you choose to purchase any product or service from a Linked Site, your relationship is with that third party. You agree that we are not responsible for the quality of third-party products or services, or fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including, but not limited to, the delivery of products and services and warranty obligations related to products and services. Links do not imply that we sponsor, endorse, are affiliated with or associated with, or are legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol, or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such Linked Site.
When you visit the Foodecent Online Services or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Foodecent Online Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You further agree that any notices provided by us electronically are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication as described in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
WE DO NO WARRANT THAT THE FOODECENT ONLINE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USE OF THE FOODECENT ONLINE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, OFFERS, FEATURES, AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CFA ONLINE SERVICES, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED THEREFROM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS TO ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Foodecent, its Providers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs , and expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (1) your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use; and/or (2) your activities in connection with the Foodecent Online Services, and the Materials, programs, offers, features, and services made available through the Foodecent Online Services.
Entire Agreement, Claims Limitations, and Severability
These Terms and Conditions of Use, together and any other applicable terms included within the Foodecent Online Services, and/or the Materials, programs, offers, features, and services made available through the Foodecent Online Services, as each is currently posted on the Foodecent Online Services, constitute the entire agreement between us and you with respect to your use of the Foodecent Online Services and the Materials, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between us and you with respect to such subject matter.
If you have any questions about Foodecent Online Services or these Terms and Conditions of Use, or to report violations of these Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us at:[email protected]